Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Snowing in April :(

It's snowing in April... figures >>
Here are some things to keep me hopeful for Spring weather!

I had this realcoco blouse in my eBay wishlist for a very long time,
but I didn't want to spend $30 on it, especially if I couldn't see the
product itself >< BUT it went on sale for $17 a couple weeks ago.
It's no longer on sale, but you can check it out HERE :)


This is the back of the blouse! very pretty! The quality is quite nice :)
I still wouldn't have spent $30 on it... unless they were selling out >>

I also bought these cute cloud earrings from etsy :)
You can purchase them HERE :)
There were a lot of cloud inspired earrings on etsy, but this one stood
out to me because it was a little different and not as solid/graphic.
The stone looked white when I first received them, but they look a little
purple depending on the lighting and sometimes a very light pink ☆

I finally picked up the Angelica Hydration Mask from L'Occitane!
They were having an offer on Facebook, where you get a $10 gift card
if you spend over $35. This product itself is already $36, so why not >>
I have used it once, so I can't say too much but I'm liking it so far :)
It is definitely not for someone who is sensitive to fragrances.

Hope the weather where you are living, is warm and sunny!

1 comment:

  1. that blouse is really beautiful -- score! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Win a pair of Saltwater Sandals!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...