Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Natural Beauty Boxes (Canadian Edition)

Natural Beauty boxes worth giving a try, that also ship to/within' Canada!

Let's start from the least to most expensive boxes :)
These will make great gifts/holiday gifts! or perhaps something for yourself :p

VEGAN CUTS
$19.95/month + $8 shipping


SAFFRON ROUGE INNER CIRCLE
$24.99/month + FREE shipping

TRUE BEAUTY BOX
$30-40 every other month + $8 shipping


Let me know if there are any other natural beauty boxes that ship to Canada! :)

Sorry for the lack of posts! I really want to blog more, but I am busy with work/school.
Once all that is out of the way, you will definitely be seeing me again :p I shouldn't even
be blogging right now haha >> I am definitely procrastinating ><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...