Friday, October 28, 2016

A Beautiful Red Dress! ♡

I've been looking for a beautiful red dress to wear during the holidays.
StyleWe contacted me and and I looked through their website.
They have a beautiful selection of dresses and I like how their clothing
is from independent fashion designers/companies in Asia.

So I found the red dress that caught my eye on their website!
The fabric is quite thick and feels very durable. It's definitely not flimsy at all.
The zipper on the side is also very smooth and works well.
The dress is also lined! Yes, a lining is important to me :p
The shade of red for this dress is also beautiful! It's not too bright or dark.

The smallest size is still a little big on me, but I would still wear it.
I have a 24/25" waist and a 32/33" bust, so the smallest size is definitely 1-2 inches bigger.
 Here is a closer look at the fabric :)
You can purchase this dress here.
The shipping was also surprisingly quick. It came within' 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...