Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Physicians Formula Mineral Powders


I decided to try some press and loose powders from physicians formula =] I asked the beauty consultant for some advice for coverage and colour because I really can't tell >< I was going to get the translucent light powder but she said it was too light for me and suggested the buff beige or beige colours =] I hope it goes on well and gives me the coverage I want >< I'm going to be trying the pressed powder tomorrow =]

I also got sunscreen -.- I never wear sunscreen but I don't want to get tanned lol and a lighter for my candles =] my friend gave me 2 sets of gel diamond shaped candles and they are supposed to be placed in water... how beautiful is that <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...