Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I'll be blogging again!

I'm back guys!
I have been neglecting this blog once again, but I do plan to continue blogging.
I'm currently back in Canada and the weather is pretty nice right now.

I decided to try vlogging, even when I'm back home.
I enjoy doing it, just not when there are many people around :)

I decided to go back to school! It's scary, but kind of exciting.
I'll be studying Holistic Nutrition, starting September. It's a 1 year program, so it will
be pretty intense! I have been interested in nutrition for a couple years now.
I think this will be very important in my life. I'm looking forward to educating myself.

Of course, I'll be sharing some important information with you guys as well!
I thought about moving everything to www.365tulips.com, but I think I'll just
continue blogging here, because I've had this blog for so long and all of my posts
are quite memorable to me.

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...