Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My Eyebrow Routine♡

My Eyebrow Routine!
---------------------------------------------
In collaboration with Into The Gloss♡,
I wanted to share my own take on brow trends with people across the globe!

How To Maintain The Shape
I personally like thick, bold brows, straight but slightly arched.
Examples include brows like Audrey Hepburn or Lily Collins :)
Many South Korean celebrities also have the shape of brows I prefer on myself.

♡ Firstly, if I notice my brow hairs getting too long, I will use a spoolie to brush
them up. Then I will trim off the extra parts peeking out of my brow shape.
I would tweeze out any excess hair in the surrounding area of my brow shape.

♡ Second. I like to fill in my brows by basically shading/drawing them in.
I find this very therapeutic, like drawing :)

♡ Finally. I will brush it out slightly with a spoolie to even out the colour.
What I Use
I like using pencils or tinted markers. I have yet to try pomades (really would like to try).
I usually pick up items that seem convenient and easy to use. I like to be the one to control
the shape of my brows, but the product should make it easy to do so.

(products in photo below are in order)
☆ Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil (dark brown/black brown)
☆ Sante Brow Pencil (No.2 Brown)
☆ Innisfree Tinted Dual Brow Marker (Espresso Brown)
☆ spoolie, brow scissors, tweezers (for those extra hairs)

I'm looking for better organic alternatives, but these are the ones I have been using.
Purpose
I do my brows to look more polished. There are days where I will be very light handed,
while other days, I would make a statement with my brows. It depends on the occasion
and most importantly, my mood :) I used the Etude House pencil in the photo below.
I used to have very thick, bushy eyebrows, which I didn't like at all.
I like how my natural brows are now, even without makeup.
It's natural looking, but definitely not over-tweezed.

Tips
For beginners, I would recommend a pencil or even a powder.
It will be easier to control and fix mistakes.

Tinted markers are still quite new to a lot of people and it requires
patience and perfection! It's hard to fix mistakes, because it adheres
quite quickly/dries quickly.

Check out my Instagram to see more of my brows! haha :)
------------------------------------------------
Check out this article from Into The Gloss
on how to fill in eyebrows, if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...