Friday, December 16, 2016

New Skincare Picks ♡

I went to the One of a Kind Show in Toronto recently and picked up a couple
of new items for my skincare routine! It's pretty cold where I live and it's been
snowing all week. I was at work yesterday and there was one point where I just
turned to look out the window, and it was literally all white with some tree branches.
It was beautiful! :)

I haven't tried this out yet, but it was very moisturizing on the back of my hand.
I intend to use this as an intensely hydrating overnight mask. My room gets very
dry during the winter and this will be very helpful. I'm currently using an oil-based
serum at night, but even that isn't strong enough :p

Thayer's | Rose Petal Witch Hazel
I normally use the Lavender Witch Hazel, but they were sold out in the store and I couldn't
be bothered to order it online, since I was running very low. I've tried this before and I
personally prefer the lavender, but I'll give this another chance... and the bottle is adorable.

Watershed Naturals | Herbal Facial Peel
This is actually the first time I've seen a liquid peel! It's common to find them in Asian
beauty products, in the form of a gel. I love the light consistency of this peel! and it
really works, to get rid of the dead skin off the surface of your face/hands. This one also
contains much less and natural ingredients, compared to most Asian peeling gels.

Sukin | Super Greens Nutrient Rich Facial Moisturizer
I love the original Sukin Facial Moisturizer and have been using it for many years.
They recently came out with a new version, containing spirulina and kale! I was intrigued.
My friend picked this up for me, as a Christmas/Holiday gift :) Thank you Brenda! :)
I'll let you guys know if it's just as great or even better than the original! I'm still trying to
finish up my current daytime moisturizer :)

Stay warm and I hope to blog more during the holidays!!! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...