Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Cosmic Pasta Salad Recipe ♡

Hello everyone! This is going to be a super random recipe post,
but I wanted to share this delicious pasta salad recipe with you all!

But I am truly sorry if it does not turn out well. I am a very inexperienced cook.
My palate is quite refined and I don't like to season my food too much.
I can taste the sweetness of a raw almond and the spiciness of a piece of celery.
If your tastebuds are like mine, then I hope you'll enjoy this recipe :p
♡ Please note that the ingredients I use are completely organic and suitable for vegans ♡
This recipe serves only 1 person :p

You will need:
1 cup cooked brown rice pasta (Tinkyada's Brown Rice Spirals)

1/3 cup cooked black beans (Eden Foods' Black Beans)

1 avocado with a sprinkle of lemon juice

1/3 cup nutritional yeast

Mix all the above ingredients, then add the salad on top.
You can also add the avocado in slices, separately with the salad.

Cosmic salad blend (Kind Organics Cosmic Blend)
This salad is a blend of lettuces, kale, pea shoots, asian greens, arugula, chard,
beet greens, corn shoots, parsley, dill, fennel, basil, lovage, cosmos, nasturtiums,
marigolds, dahlias, dianthus, carnations, roses

Himalayan sea salt, black pepper & Italian seasoning for taste

This will also taste great with some vegan herbed feta sprinkled on top!

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...