Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jurlique Love Balm



I recently bought 2 items from ebeauty.ca and they had to mail my second item
separately, how strange >< I bought the Suki Balancing Day Lotion and the new
Jurlique Love Balm. I don't think it's a new product, but I haven't heard of it before
and it was new on their website :) They also had an Easter sale where you get your
whole purchase for 15% off, so I decided to pick up a new daily moisturizer and
an everyday balm for my nail/hands on the go :)

The Jurlique love balm is quite small, but is the perfect size in my opinion. It's a bit
smaller than the palm of my hand, but bigger than the Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm
in their original tin :)

Ingredients List:
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil,
Fragrance (Parfum)*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract,
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Bellis
Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Viola Odorata Flower Extract, Viola Tricolor Flower Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract,
Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Totarol, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Linalool*, Limonene*.
*From Natural Essential Oil (Tangerine - Citrus Tangerina)

I love the texture and scent :) It slightly melts to the touch and is not sticky. It has a light
citrus scent, which isn't at all strong or pungent. If you have ever had a sniff of sweet orange
essential oil, then you will know what this might smell like :) just a lot more subtle than
the essential oil itself, since it's near the bottom of the ingredients list.

I love the packaging/tin, it's very secure and I know it won't open on its own in my bag.
I'm not a fan of skincare/beauty products in tins/tubs, but if the tin isn't too deep, I won't
mind as much. Basing on my first experience of using this balm, I really do love it :)

I mainly bought this for my cuticles/nails and my hands or any dry spots on my arms :p
I've been meaning to get a solid balm for my hands, mainly for on the go/travel. I have
a peppermint oil for my cuticles, but it's a pain to carry around with, since the oil kind of
leaks from the bottle ><

This balm retails for $9, but since I got it with a discount, I paid about $7 :) yay :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...