Thursday, May 02, 2013

Live Clean De-Puffing Eye Roller


Unfortunately I no longer have the box but here is a description:

"This anti-puff eye roller is formulated with natural green tea caffeine to effectively
diminish the look of puffiness and dark circles. The roll-on application cools and
massages for refreshed and awakened eyes. Orchid extract seals in moisture and
replenishes skin’s moisture barrier, while antioxidant Vitamin C protects and boosts
radiance. With unique combination of Certified Organic Botanicals to Calm/Soothe:
Lavender, Cucumber, Chamomile, Milk Thistle, Mallow, Aloe and Buckthorn." - Live Clean.

Honestly, I'm not sure why I bought this de-puffing eye roller ><
I get puffy eyes when I don't have enough sleep or when I cry.
My main concern, are my dark circles...

I mainly used this during the night time, because it leaves a very thin film.

Pros:
☆ cooling effect (great for the morning and night)
☆ hydrates the eye area
☆ would be great for the warmer months
☆ helps to lightly massage the eye area

Cons:
☆ don't really see a significant difference
☆ my under eyes can live without it
☆ a bit pricey for what it does, in my opinion
☆ I believe this is only sold in Canada
   (Shoppers Drug Mart and some Wal-Mart locations?)

Price:
☆ $20 +/-

Official Live Clean website

Will I buy it again?
Probably not, because I don't find it special enough to keep it in my skincare routine ><
 
Other:
I would check out their daily moisturizer! it absorbs quickly and comes
in a 150ml tube for a very reasonable price :) unfortunately, it doesn't
contain any sun protection though :( I am also currently using their
shampoo and conditioner! I really like their compact packaging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...