Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Bkr in Chip ♡


I've been wanting a Bkr water bottle for probably over a year now ><
Honestly, I couldn't decide on a colour and I wasn't planning on getting more than one.
But then the Spring 2013 collection came out and I fell in love with the colours!
I couldn't decide between Chip and Fluff, but I ended up getting Chip and I'm in love! :)

The silicone sleeve does attract a bit of dust, but it's no big deal :)
I love drinking from it... it's like a fashion accessory :p haha

The bottle sells for $28, but I know that their colours from past seasons are less expensive.
I've seen it on a variety of websites, but shipping to Canada was a bit much and they didn't
have the colours I liked. They have some lovely photos on their Facebook page as well :)


I've been quite busy with work lately, hopefully I'll get to make more posts next week!

4 comments:

  1. Aww..lovely!Is this made of glass or plastic?I haven't had any glass bottle.Mine were from Kleen Kanteen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this particular bkr sleeve sheer and a bit see thru or is it solid and more opaque?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sleeve is a tiny but see-through, it's not completely opaque.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...