Friday, May 14, 2010

cora's brunch

Who doesn't love Cora's? =p it's one of the best places to have breakfast, brunch, and lunch =] My bf and I go very often but we've been trying to limit ourselves lately >> I like trying their limited season dishes? >> lol not sure what I would call them =] I believe they only have restaurants in Canada.

"Summer Star" with blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, cora's cream, oats, pineapples, and a starfruit =] yum yum












aw and I saw a bunny on a rainy night back home from the movies... I think it was Iron Man2? it was alright... some parts didn't really make sense. It inspired me to keep up with technology though =p

1 comment:

  1. omg I already was starving, and now I'm even more starving ><

    <3 cora's

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...