Wednesday, May 12, 2010

beauty travel case ♡

wow I have been wanting to make a post since last week? >< anyway I got myself a beauty traveling case for the summer when going on vacation =] I bought the case at my local superstore and was the last one left. I have been using the 100%pure facial cleanser, toner and moisturizer for almost 2 weeks now and I really like it... the first time using the cleanser felt amazing XD like flying through the arctic >> it was very fresh but now that I'm used to it, I don't find it as refreshing. It still has the tingly feeling when washing it off my face.

The cleanser and toner really tightens up my face and makes my face quite dry after. It made my face look matte and clean in the morning though =p no more oil *yay* The moisturizer is great and I only use it in the morning but it also helps with my sebum control. I noticed that my face gets less oily throughout the day and is a great primer before putting on any kind of makeup/tinted moisturizer. It makes my face feel smooth =]

























I made my bf try on one of the masks =p lol I got myself the foot scrub and the tea tree mask but didn't try it out yet >>














random photo =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...