Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Naruko Skincare!


I purchased the Naruko Lavender Peeling Gel & Brightening Serum, Niaouli & Tea Tree Serum and Night Jelly. The person from BeautyEshop also gave me a sponge as a free gift =p yay. I've never really used a sponge for makeup or anything so not sure what I'm going to do with it for now. I have combination/oily skin and I also have some post acne scarring from pimples -.- so I'm hoping the Lavender line can help with that.

These are the main ingredients for the Lavender Peeling Gel. lovely <3 tons of natural ingredients and anti-oxidants for the skin.

I love their packaging as well. Very eco friendly as you can unfold the boxes and there are different patterns in each one. I made the green box from the Night Jelly in the first photo =p ^


The Niaouli & Tea Tree Serum. I didn't take a picture of the Lavender Brightening Serum, similar packaging.

and finally the Lavender Peeling Gel. Can't wait to try this one <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...