Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Essence & 2True


Now, I don't really buy makeup so whenever I post makeup products, they're usually things I have been using for over 2 months+ =] and you have to know that the makeup/skincare items I buy are mostly organic/natural or at least somewhat kind to my skin lol. I check for all the ingredients before I buy something. So these items aren't that harmful, but they could have better quality ingredients, hence the prices.

I got these items when I went to the Netherlands back in December/January 2011. The foundation was around 4/5 euros? and the cheek/lip tint was around 3 euros. A steal eh? =p

Essence soft&natural make-up
I really like this light weight foundation, I use a pea sized amount just to even out my skin tone on the weekends when I'm working. I don't wear this everyday, but I have oily skin and this doesn't make me look greasy throughout the day. I still have to blot at least once a day though but that's pretty much it =] it contains ginseng root extract and a type of wood extract. It's very natural and gives light/medium coverage. I bought this at Kruidvat but etos carries it as well... not too sure where else you can get it because I don't live in the Netherlands =p I believe I'm in the lightest shade they have out of the 4.

2True cheek/lip tint
This is like a dupe of Benefit's benetint, except MUCH cheaper =p I've never used benetint so I can't really compare but I really like this as a lip tint. I haven't used it as a cheek tint yet... because it's not really what I wanted to use it for XD The only thing I don't like about this is that it comes off when you eat and drink... when you wipe your mouth, you can see the tint on the napkin. I still like to use this though, very pretty at the centre of the lips with a peachy/pink gloss on top =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...