Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Petite Feet

I'm sure I'm not the only one with small feet. It's so difficult to find heels that fit me because my feet are so abnormally small =[ I can wear sizes 4-6... yes what a wide range... but I am technically a size 4.5-5 when it comes to wearing sandals. I can wear a size 4 when it comes to shoes designed from France, a size 5 when it is from Italy... a size 5-6 from the United States >< but I don't even own a pair of heels/pumps because I can't find one that fits me =[

I found this website online with BEAUTIFUL shoes for people with small feet because they have sizes 32-35 =o but they are quite expensive (reasonable because they are all handmade for each order). I would definitely save money for a pair... you get to even pick the height of the heels... how amazing is that!? I have so many favourites from the website >>

Here are just a tad few of my favourites... a tad.... >> (all the heels you see in this post) and I'm not a huge fan of patent leather anything... but the two below are an exception because look how cute they are =p so Chloe =]

visit their awesome website 'here' =]

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...