Sunday, May 29, 2011

UPDATE. Pur Minerals


I've been using this 4 in 1 for the past week and I'm liking it, but there are some things about this product that I'm still not too sure about. I noticed that I'm getting more breakouts? I'm not sure if this because of the product or because it's during my period >> or it could be the shea butter in the ingredients? I'm not too sure but I'm going to switch back to using my Physician's Formula face powder and see if I notice a difference in my skin.

This is great for someone who wants to even out their skin tone. I love using this on days where I'm not really going out but want to look decent if people come over. It's great for a light-medium coverage. It doesn't hide my post acne scars but it definitely brings the redness in my face down. I just use concealer and powder so if you're someone who wants full coverage, this would be good for after foundation to help set everything.

I would say it's alright at controlling oil, I still have to blot my face 1-2 times a day. It lasts about 4-5 hours, in terms of controlling the oil for me.

I like this product but I don't think I would purchase it again.

I use a short duo fibre brush for this product =]

(UPDATE: May 31)
I found out that this controls oil a tad bit better than my Physician's Formula Mineral Pressed Powder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...