Friday, October 28, 2011

Pink Powder Acne Treatments!


I have been using the Mario Badescu Drying lotion for the past year
and a half? It has been working wonderfully for me, but I don't really
want to pay $20 for a small bottle with shipping on their official website.
I started searching for products with the same ingredients and found 3.

Here is a list of the different pink powder acne treatments:
01. AC Clinic powder spot treatment ($14)
The seller from eBay gave me a whole mini set instead of just the pink
powder spot treatment  ._. I wasn't expecting that at all. It came with a
small sample jar of a post acne brightening balm and cotton swabs! :)
02. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion ($17)
03. Dr. Looretta Good Nightspot treatment ($18)
04. Clinicians Complex Acne drying lotion ($33)

They all contain the following ingredients:
Isopropyl Alcohol, Water, Camphor, Sulfur, Salicylic Acid,
Zinc Oxide, and Iron Oxides

The AC Clinic is the only one that contains extra ingredients like:
Hinoki Cypress Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Perilla Ocymoides
Seed Extract, Ampelopsis Japonica Root Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract,
Allium Cepa (onion) Bulb Extract, and fragrance


My personal routine/experience:
I use the treatment only before going to bed.
When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is use a very hot,
wet towel to remove the powdered spots on my face, then I use an oxygen
peeling gel to exfolite the areas I used the acne treatment. If I don't exfoliate,
my skin becomes very flaky and dry = impossible to wear makeup without
looking like a flaking zombie =p

3 comments:

  1. Etude House AC clinic is the best! its really an essential for me for emergency breakout seasons! :D so effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. My skin's really broken out at the mo so this is great to know! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kumiko Mae: glad to know! it's my first time
    using it and I'm liking it so far :)

    Gawgus things: I'm glad it was helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...