Monday, May 21, 2012

Korres Raspberry Liquid Lipsticks


I found this liquid lipstick trio from Winners for $10!
I was happy to find a more natural brand at such a great deal :p
I've been looking for a natural red lip colour and I think I may have found the one :p
I posted a photo of myself wearing the red on Instagram.

These liquid lipsticks apply very easily and are also very cooling! It made my lips feel
very hydrated, almost 'wet' like. Sometimes I was afraid of it bleeding, because of the
hydrating feeling. It did not feather or bleed while I was wearing the soft pink and the
red for several hours. They won't last that long if you were to eat and drink. These will
probably last for 3-5 hours before having to touch up a bit. I wouldn't mind reapplying
these because they are very comfortable and hydrating! :)


Colours from left to right: 13 Soft Pink, 28 Berry, and 56 Red

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...