Sunday, September 25, 2016

I Love Lip Balm! ♡

Lip Balm is definitely one of my favourite skincare products!
and I will splurge.
Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask (Limited Edition Maple Syrup) ~$30

I use the Caudalie Lip Conditioner on a daily basis. I bought a mini set for Christmas
and the balm came with it, so that's why I am using it :) I do like it though! It feels
very light on the lips. It's the perfect balm for the spring and summer season.

When I want something a bit more luxurious and conditioning, I go for my Rodin lip balm.
This is one expensive lip balm, but it's my all time favourite. I love the tiny subtle shimmers
in this! It's beautiful and conditions very well throughout the night. I love using this during the
fall season, near my birthday :)

The Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is thick! It's perfect for the winter season, in Canada.
It really does nourish the lips throughout the night. I think it's the best one I've tried for
my dry, cracked, peeling lips during the harsh Canadian winters. Really. I would not
wear this during the day though, because it is quite thick... or you could try to thin it out.
But it does leave a cast-like feeling on the lips, because it is quite nourishing. It's a mask after all.

Warning: My lip mask kind of hardened/froze during the winter, making it difficult to
squeeze out of the tube. The top of the tube actually split open, haha. So try to store this
at room temperature and not in my freezing cold bedroom.
_____________________________________________________________________

I'm always looking out for a new lip balm to try.
Check out this article from Reviews.com. They did a test and came up with the
Top 3 Lip Balms! I am definitely going to try the best overall lip balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...