Wednesday, September 21, 2016

routine. Deodorant♡

I think I have a new favourite natural deodorant :)
Introducing routine. deodorant cream!

Honestly, I bought this because of the name :p
The unscented version (which I prefer), is called "bonnie n' clyde"♡
How cute is that!? If you haven't seen the movie from the 60's, I recommend it!

♡Ingredients♡
cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), zea mays (corn, non-gmo) starch,
cera alba (canadian ethical beeswax), theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butyrospermum (shea) butter,
tocopherol (vitamin e), calendula officinalis (marigold) infused olea europaea (olive) oil

This retails for about $28-30 (eek)
But do not freak just yet, because I found this on sale for $25 at Well.ca
Okay, not a huge price difference but I still love this deodorant.
This tub will last me all year, really.

Why I love it.
♡ It's an actual cream formula!
Most natural deodorants you find are more solid, meaning it would only
melt in contact with your skin. But this deodorant is emollient at first touch!
It's a true cream formula, which I love (a mini swatch above, in the circle)

♡ It's made in beautiful Calgary, Alberta! (in Canada)

♡ The girls behind this brand named, Neige and Pippa (what freaking awesome names!?)

♡ It works for me and I tend to sweat quite a bit in the summer = some odour.
I mean, I don't have bad odour... but you know, this keeps everything from going crazy under there.
It lasts a good 6-8 hours for me :) which is beyond what I expected.

I'm on a roll with blogging! There will be another post coming up next week.
But, no promises, because we all know that I'm a liar when it comes to blogging on time :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...