Wednesday, September 21, 2016

routine. Deodorant♡

I think I have a new favourite natural deodorant :)
Introducing routine. deodorant cream!

Honestly, I bought this because of the name :p
The unscented version (which I prefer), is called "bonnie n' clyde"♡
How cute is that!? If you haven't seen the movie from the 60's, I recommend it!

♡Ingredients♡
cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), zea mays (corn, non-gmo) starch,
cera alba (canadian ethical beeswax), theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butyrospermum (shea) butter,
tocopherol (vitamin e), calendula officinalis (marigold) infused olea europaea (olive) oil

This retails for about $28-30 (eek)
But do not freak just yet, because I found this on sale for $25 at Well.ca
Okay, not a huge price difference but I still love this deodorant.
This tub will last me all year, really.

Why I love it.
It's an actual cream formula!
Most natural deodorants you find are more solid, meaning it would only
melt in contact with your skin. But this deodorant is emollient at first touch!
It's a true cream formula, which I love (a mini swatch above, in the circle)

It's made in beautiful Calgary, Alberta! (in Canada)

The girls behind this brand named, Neige and Pippa (what freaking awesome names!?)

It works for me and I tend to sweat quite a bit in the summer = some odour.
I mean, I don't have bad odour... but you know, this keeps everything from going crazy under there.
It lasts a good 6-8 hours for me :) which is beyond what I expected.

I'm on a roll with blogging! There will be another post coming up next week.
But, no promises, because we all know that I'm a liar when it comes to blogging on time :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...