Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Green Beaver Boreal Body Lotion ♡

I will be reviewing my current body lotion in this post!
Introducing the Green Beaver Boreal Body Lotion :)
Ingredients
Aqua/Water/Eau, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Glycerin,
Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Coco-Glucoside, Cetyl Palmitate,
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*,
Ledum Groenlandicum Water*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*,
Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Water*, Comptonia Peregrina Water*, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax,
Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*,
Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil*, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate,
Tocopheryl Acetate | * ingredients from Organic Farming

I bought this body lotion to relieve the itchiness on my legs in the evenings, after a hot
shower. I realize that a super hot shower is not good for the skin, but I cannot break the
habit just yet. If your skin gets itchy from lack of moisture, you may want to try this!

What I like about this body lotion:

It's not sticky and when it's absorbed, it feels nice on the skin

♡ It has just the right amount of thickness, and because it is more natural based,
you need to work it into the skin for a little bit. Check out my circle swatches above!

♡ It smells really good! I can definitely smell the cinnamon and I have no idea what
Labrador Tea is, but this lotion smells warm and cozy :)

♡ I can still feel it on my skin the next morning. It makes my legs feel soft and smooth.

♡ It helps the itching.
I find myself barely scratching throughout the night when I have this on.

♡ It's GMO free and made in Canada :)
It's difficult to find skincare products that are free of genetically modified organisms (GMO).
It's everywhere, especially in the foods that we eat. I would like to avoid it.

This body lotion retails for about $15, but you can always find it on sale!
I purchased mine here from Well.ca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...