Monday, April 26, 2010

grape salad

yum yum one of my favourite things to eat when there is nothing else in the fridge >< I love raspberry vinaigrette but we didn't have any so I had to choose between thousand island and cucumber? I picked the cucumber but should have gone with thousand island XD












school is over =] I might be taking a summer class so my first semester would be less heavy >< would love to take a liberals/lecture class but I'm going away in the summer and the class ends while I'm away =[












my new design =] I tried to do a gradient effect. It's very subtle but looks amazing outside in the sunlight =p

1 comment:

  1. doesnt that salade look like the recipe you put on your other blog before? looks really tasty *likes lips*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...