Wednesday, April 07, 2010

100% pure

I just received a package from 100% pure with the products I ordered just 4 days ago! they are super quick and I didn't expect to get them until maybe a week! =p I am so excited. I can't wait to try them out when I'm done with my old skin care products =]

I love the eucalyptus cleanser. It smells a bit minty <3 I also got the pomegranate moisturizer with SPF 20 and the tinted moisturizer in Peach Bisque. I haven't tried any of them yet but I'll be sure to post an update of how good they might be to my skin =]














I also received some samples =] yay including a sample of an organic pink grapefruit shower gel, a honey pear body cream, honey almond lotion, nectarine body cream, and a pineapple body cream o.o yum yum =p the samples look just like the mini ketchup packaging =] so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...