Thursday, June 10, 2010

Vichy Normaderm set

I went to Shoppers today and was planning on checking out new acne treatments because my skin has been acting up lately >< I've gone through about 3 tubes of the Vichy Active Anti-Imperfection Concentrate for the past years now and has been the only thing that works for me. I've tried Clean & Clear products but they just don't work for me... they sting my skin and make my acne more red. I've used the Burt's and Bees Herbal Blemish stick but didn't really do anything and the scent was kind of strong ><

I believe they have this promo set at Shoppers where they are selling the Anti-Imperfection Concentrate and their Purifying Gel Cleanser for a total of $21... and that's REALLY a deal lol. The Concentrate itself is that price... and the kit also comes with 2 free samples of their foundation... in the shade "sand" and I think it might suit my skin tone... haven't tried the foundation yet.

sorry for the crappy photos >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...