Wednesday, June 02, 2010

NEW Biore steam activated cleanser

I just received a letter and sample from Biore, a Canadian skincare company =] I recently registered for a sample of their new steam activated cleanser from their Purify line. I'll be trying it out tonight and I'll edit the post with what I feel about it =]













[edit]
I tried the cleanser in the shower and it has a thick consistency and starts to slightly foam a little because of the steam in the shower. After washing most of the cleanser off my skin, I could feel a fresh and slightly minty feeling... quite nice =] it made my skin look shiny but not oily-shiny... just clean and kept my face non oily the whole night =] so that's always good... I don't know if I would buy it again because I need to use it for at least 2-4 weeks to see any differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...