Monday, February 06, 2012

Crow Perfume review

I'm not someone who wears perfume often, but I stumbled across Crow Perfume through Irene from
YouTube (aka Pinkie Charm). I will never be able to finish a whole bottle of perfume, so I decided
to get samples. I picked up No.1, 2, 3, and 4 because they seemed like scents I would like to wear.

Crow Perfumes are water based and does not contain any alcohol, parabens, or phthalates.
The full size bottles cost $48 containing about 50ml of the perfume.

You can order sample sets of 3 or 6. I ordered 3, but they kindly gave me 4!
My favourites are No.1 and 4 :)

No.1 lasts almost all day on me, leaving a soft scent of vanilla and jasmine :)
No.4 reminds me of Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea perfume, but with a touch of citrus.
This scent doesn't last as long on me as No.1... maybe for a few hours :(

and the best part? (for me anyway :p), I like to add No.4 on top of No.1 at the end of
the day to freshen up the scent. It also becomes a new scent on me that I love! <3

No.2 is a lovely scent, where the rose and jasmine really blends well together :)
You can definitely smell the hint of peach, although it's pretty subtle.
This scent is elegant and I can see women wearing this to work on a daily basis.

No.3 is unique and I'm sorry, but I don't know how to describe this scent! -.-
but I can definitely smell the 'ozone', it's a bit earthy but still floral.

If you're looking for something that is water based, light, and for everyday, I would
definitely suggest looking into these lovely scents! Be sure to get the samples before
buying the full size bottle(s) though :p

Aside from the lovely scents, they come in beautiful packaging :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely tempted, especially after seeing the way they were wrapped!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...