Saturday, March 27, 2010

nudy series: brown

I recently tried on a pair of Magic Color lenses from Geo Medical and either my eyes are too small for the lenses or I'm not quite used to wearing contacts like that but it was very uncomfortable and looked weird on me lol =p I prefer my natural eye colour >< was quite irritating when I first put them in and I had to take them out right away. It stung a little bit which was weird because I soaked it in my own lense solution for 2 days and my solution never fails me XD even with my Freshlook colour lenses.

This is the colour I tried on

I'm not sure why I even bought these lenses in the first place >> was kind of an impulse because I was curious as to how they would look and what not =p not going to do that again ><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...