I first heard about Vapour Organic Beauty about a year ago.
I'm always looking for organic/natural beauty products. I have been
trying to finish what I already have before purchasing more 'makeup'.
They had a sale during Thanksgiving and I thought, Why not? :p
I only purchased a bronzer, lip gloss(for a friend), and a sample kit.
I have never used bronzer before and have been trying to find something
that would be convenient, natural, and easy to use. I came across the
Solar Translucent Bronzer from watching some YouTube videos and
looking around on their official website.
This product is great for traveling. I have been searching for non-liquid
makeup formulas mainly for traveling because it's just more convenient
and less hassle :p I hate taking stuff out of my bag all the time during
airport security. It can get quite annoying and sometimes I feel like I might
even forget or leave behind something (even though there's a small chance).
I do enjoy using this but I think I need to use it more to get used to it.
There is a scent, but it's not overpowering and smells quite nice. I did
notice that it some how helped to balance out my oily cheeks throughout
the day. My face didn't look as oily as usual after many hours outside.
Solar Translucent Bronzer (Mirage)
- the lightest bronzer shade they have
- convenient/portable/easy to use
- don't need brushes to use the product
- lovely colour, blends quite nicely
- can easily build up the colour
- gives me a nice subtle glow without using any blush
- great for the cold weather when you have slightly drier skin
- doesn't make my face oily, quite moisturizing (I have combo/oily skin)
- recyclable packaging
- doesn't last all day
- you may or may not like the scent (I think it's fine)
- packaging is a bit bulky for the amount of product you
get, but then again, it's easier to hold in your hands...
- looks a tiny bit orange to me, no?
$34 but you can definitely get it for less when there are sales :)
The lovely ingredients list :) and look at that hot pink peeking outside of the box! :p
I am definitely looking forward to trying more of their
products, especially their concealer and foundation :)