Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Vapour Organic Beauty Bronzer: Mirage

I first heard about Vapour Organic Beauty about a year ago.
I'm always looking for organic/natural beauty products. I have been
trying to finish what I already have before purchasing more 'makeup'.
They had a sale during Thanksgiving and I thought, Why not? :p
I only purchased a bronzer, lip gloss(for a friend), and a sample kit.

I have never used bronzer before and have been trying to find something
that would be convenient, natural, and easy to use. I came across the
Solar Translucent Bronzer from watching some YouTube videos and
looking around on their official website.

This product is great for traveling. I have been searching for non-liquid
makeup formulas mainly for traveling because it's just more convenient
and less hassle :p I hate taking stuff out of my bag all the time during
airport security. It can get quite annoying and sometimes I feel like I might
even forget or leave behind something (even though there's a small chance).

I do enjoy using this but I think I need to use it more to get used to it.
There is a scent, but it's not overpowering and smells quite nice. I did
notice that it some how helped to balance out my oily cheeks throughout
the day. My face didn't look as oily as usual after many hours outside.

Product:
Solar Translucent Bronzer (Mirage)
- the lightest bronzer shade they have

Pros:
- convenient/portable/easy to use
- don't need brushes to use the product
- lovely colour, blends quite nicely
- can easily build up the colour
- gives me a nice subtle glow without using any blush
- great for the cold weather when you have slightly drier skin
- doesn't make my face oily, quite moisturizing (I have combo/oily skin)
- recyclable packaging

Cons:
- doesn't last all day
- you may or may not like the scent (I think it's fine)
- packaging is a bit bulky for the amount of product you
  get, but then again, it's easier to hold in your hands...
- looks a tiny bit orange to me, no?

Price:
$34 but you can definitely get it for less when there are sales :)

The lovely ingredients list :) and look at that hot pink peeking outside of the box! :p

I am definitely looking forward to trying more of their
products, especially their concealer and foundation :)

3 comments:

  1. Overall it sounds like a pretty decent product! Nice review. I've never heard of this brand, but I'll have to look more into them now! Thanks for this :)

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wanting to buy a bronzer, but i don't know which one to get. i'll put this on my list of bronzers to check out, though. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,
    where can you buy this in Europe?
    x
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...