Thursday, July 14, 2011

Moisturizing products


(Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover. Jason 98% Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel)

Suncoat Natural Nail Polish Remover
I have used this in the past and I really like how this moisturizes my nails while and after removing
the nail polish. This does take a bit longer to remove the polish but it really does condition the nails.
It does have a small odor/smell but as long as you're in a ventilated area, you should be fine.

Jason 98% Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel
This is my first time trying this product and I'm really liking it. I wasn't sure how the moisturizing gel
would work but I really like how it feels. It is very suitable for the summer! Aloe vera is also great for
the skin and for sun burns! it helps to let the skin heal faster.

I bought these on www.well.ca because they have a good selection of natural products.
They also tend to be a bit less expensive and you know what's on sale right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...