Sunday, July 10, 2011

Delicate pearls


Top: Urban Planet (many years ago)
Shorts: Zipia.net

This is what I wore for work... kind of -.-
I went to work and there was a sign saying that there was no power,
so the mall was technically closed. I waited for 2 hours and left -.-

Posting these outfits is really helping me with trying to wear something
different everyday :) I think we should all document what we wear lol
I'm trying to incorporate some of my older pieces of clothing to my recent
purchases as well. When I go shopping, I look for basics or unique pieces...
I don't go crazy just because there is a sale or if something is on trend.

and here are 2 random photos =p I thought they matched!
I want to read this book, I saw it in store but didn't buy it.
I took the 2nd photo today while waiting outside the mall ><

2 comments:

  1. i luv the outfit~~~im especially loving the shorts~~~they look sooo breezy~~~i really like the chiffon/silky feel on shorts~~~it gives off a nice vintage vibe~~~



    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessy: thank you for taking the time
    to comment! I agree with you :) and
    they're very elegant, where you can
    wear them on a casual day out or a
    special night out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...