Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Airplane must haves


(photo taken above Rome, Italy last summer. Beautiful isn't it? ;p)

I know some of you out there don't really like to travel by plane,
but I do enjoy it. It would be even better if you are lucky enough
to sit beside someone who isn't loud or talks too much ><

Other than your passport, what are things that you need to or would
like to bring on your 8+ hour flight?

I would have to bring some kind of a snack. I get extremely hungry
during the time where everyone is sleeping about 2-3 hours after 1 meal.
They usually serve 2 meals and maybe a snack in between. I seriously get
to the point where I feel like I'm starving and going to pass out lol ><

I need lip balm because the air is so dry, and my lips are already naturally dry and chapped :(

I have to drink water every time they offer any! lol who wants to be dehydrated in the air? ._.

I usually bring a book in case there isn't anything I like to watch...
actually I never really watch anything they have... maybe one movie
and one show but I usually just try to sleep or read the magazines they
offer in front of your seat.

I like to bring a cardigan because I get cold very easily and the plane is usually
very cold when the lights are out >< The blanket itself never saves me!

I need my laptop if I am going away for more than a week :p

almost forgot about my phone lol and I have to have a watch with me
at all times whenever I'm out of the house :) I can live without it but it's
kind of an essential for me.

(edit: July 21)
I completely forgot about my DSLR camera lol ><

As you can tell, I don't really need much. I don't bring any makeup
with me because I usually put on concealer and a light amount of
powder before I get on the plane. There's really no use for it.

This article from Travel + Leisure inspired me to make this post! :)
9 Airplane-Friendly Beauty Products

2 comments:

  1. i pretty much bring the same things with me when i travel. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi: the less, the better :)
    and I'm always afraid of someone taking my passport ><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...