Monday, July 04, 2011

Weddings


(colour: China Glaze 'Sunset Sail')
I haven't been to a wedding in a long time and one of my cousins finally got married today :) we are some what close and when she first spoke into the microphone to thank us for coming, she really wanted to cry and it made me all teary eyed as well =p Then I realized how fast we were all growing and that time really flew by.

I think I need a personal photographer to take my outfit photos! lol I'll post a picture of the heels I wore and the clutch I used tomorrow :)

(dress: H&M last winter)
[edit: 11AM] here you go :)

and we placed different types of tea on the plates to take home. There were 3 different types which all had a lovely scent <3 This is 'Flora' with hibiscus petals, cinnamon and sweet licorice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...