Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Light peachy lips



I've been wanting to achieve the light peachy lip look, but I just can't
seem to do it >< do you guys have any suggestions?

I tried using a peachy lipstick but my lips are too dry and I don't like
how it looks after... the lipstick itself is also kind of drying ><
and if I use lip gloss on its own, it's not pigmented enough. My lips
are quite pigmented and dry so the only thing I can really use is any
type of lip balm or gloss. Do you guys have any natural suggestions?

These are the only peachy lip products that I have =\
(left-right: Etude House V.I.P. in peach, 100% Pure Lip/Cheek tint in 'Peach Glow', Body Shop High Shine Lip Treatment in 'Juicy Peach')

4 comments:

  1. i look sick with nude lipstick I quite like peach tho :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nic Nic: I was never really a fan of nude lips, but
    I think it really depends on how much makeup you
    put all around the eye area to balance it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've always wanted to try nude lips, but i don't know how to pull it off... now i see light peachy lips is the way to go. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why don't you try to use a peachy lipstick with gloss on top? That is what I do when I feel like the lipstick it too drying. That way you get the pigmentation frm the lipstick and keep your lips moisturized due to the gloss (you can use balm on top instead of lip gloss, too!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...