Monday, September 26, 2011

Battle of the phone cases!


My iPhone 3GS recently half died on me >>
meaning, I can't receive or make calls but I have wifi >>

So I'm supposed to 'upgrade' to a new phone since I have a 3 year contract
with my phone company. It was really a battle between the HTC sensation
or the Samsung galaxy s2. I have been reading reviews online and watching
various youtube videos, but ultimately... they are both pretty good and it really
depends on personal preference/what you want to do with your phone. I am
most likely going to get the Samsung galaxy s2...

why? because...
01. It's made in South Korea... and I love anything from Korea so.... >>
02. The colours are more sharp
03. The phone is physically lighter, slimmer, and more sleek looking
04. ok this doesn't relate but I am in love with Android now!

I still like the iPhone, but I haven't had much luck with Apple... in terms
of the longevity of use >> my macbook pro died before reaching 3 years old...
my iPhone 3GS half died in about a year and a half... how sad...

and those are just some of the cases I'm thinking of... it's kind of hard to find
non hard-case cases that have nice designs -.- of course... the iPhone 4 has a
ton of awesome case designs... but not as much for the Galaxy s2... yet =\

and I would never really use the Swarovski bear phone case... it's cute though =p
I love the rose, pearl, diamond case though! very elegant and pretty :) but personally
I do prefer more simple cases and they must be durable because I can be clumsy and
rough with my phone >> I've dropped my iPhone 3GS at least 3-5 times ><

and my awesome nails :D

Base: Sally Hansen Green Tea & Olive base coat
Colour: OPI 'Sparkle-licious' (2 coats)
Lining: CM Silver glitter
Design: Konad M3 stars!
Top: Konad top coat

2 comments:

  1. these cases are all pretty, but i think i'll go for a simple one. :)

    p.s. i read on your new post that you got a white iphone4 -- yay for that!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...