Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Early Birthday Wishlist...


(manila handbag. stylemint shirt. robbin booties. siriano flats. blanc et noir blouse. rose skirt)
The 2 pairs of shoes are from Payless, but I doubt we have them in Canada :(
I saw them on the Payless US website. I believe they were on sale as well.

I have handbags similar to the one above but nothing in that colour and texture!

I am in serious need of new flats... my only pair is ripping apart and it has traveled
with me around the world! I've had them for over 5 years! ._.

2 comments:

  1. *gasp* that red skirt is to die for! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $25 Apothica Gift Card Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi: I know right! I am so getting it lol =p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...