Saturday, November 26, 2011

The first snowfall...


I am loving China Glaze's 'Some Like It Haute' :)

These are my nails without anything!
They are getting a tiny bit yellow and more translucent :(
Whenever I'm not wearing nail polish, I use peppermint cuticle oil to keep
my nails conditioned because I wear nail polish for work very often.

and the final result!
I painted half the tip with the gold and the other half with the dark glitter polish.
Then I stamped on the white snowflakes :)

Base: Sally Hansen Green Tea & Olive base coat
Colours: OPI 'Glamour Game' and China Glaze 'Some Like It Haute'
Design: Konad M59 and M20 (snowflake designs)
Top: Konad top coat

8 comments:

  1. Ugh, that China Glaze glitter is gorgeous! I love glitter polishes, especially when they're big and chunky.

    THAT WAS MY EXACT SAME THOUGHT! Buuuuuut, I was afraid that I was going to be creepy if I asked you LOL.

    Did you go to VSS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your nails are beautiful! i really want a nice bottle of glittered polih now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cute! I love the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, i love the snowflakes! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower! love your posts :) && I especially love the design you did on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the nail designs! Very simply yet creative! :)
    XOXO Terri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...