Friday, April 08, 2011

Honeybee Gardens Lipstick


I'm sure many of you may or may not have heard of this brand. They are natural and paraben free. They have a line of cosmetics, lip care, hair care, body care, and more =] I have been trying to hunt down swatches online but it's really rare to find some good reviews on these lipsticks. I think this video will give you a good idea of what they look like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itdLZVh7a64

I love 'Valentine' in the video above ^ but not sure if it would show up on my lips lol. So I'm also interested to see 'Soft Kiss' because it's lighter but it seems a bit more sheer based on swatches I've seen online >< you can purchase these online at www.goodearthbeauty.com or eBay. If you live in the United States, you can probably find them in organic/herb stores.

These can range from $8-11 USD. They are around $14/15 CAD ><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...