Friday, April 29, 2011

Missha vs. Naruko Peeling Gels


Missha Super Aqua Peeling Gel (100ml)
This was the first ever peeling gel I tried. It comes out as a white milky gel. At first I thought this was a pretty good peeling gel, until I tried the Naruko peeling gel. Compared to the Naruko Peeling Gel, I would say that this product kind of lacks in what it's supposed to do. Yes, my dead skin did clump up, but there was no dirt or makeup along with it. In the end, I really wonder if it did anything for my skin?

Naruko Majoram and Lavender Brightening Peeling Gel (120ml)
I just tried this yesterday night and this definitely beats the Missha peeling gel. It comes out as a clear thick gel and the moment you start massaging it onto your face, the dead skin will start to clump up along with the makeup, which really surprised me because although the Missha peeling gel did clump up, I did not see any dirt or makeup along with the clumps, it was just clear and white like the gel itself.

This gel also helped to clear out some of my blackhead/pores on the sides of my nose, which the Missha Peeling Gel didn't really do much for me.

sorry for the not so clear photos >< I think I need to find a new spot for taking photos, I'll do a better job next time >< (I retook the first picture =p much better)

and a new nail design I did yesterday. I'll be redoing my nails again tonight for my friends engagement tomorrow, very excited and nervous =p

Base: Cucci Natural base coat
Colour: Priti Polish 'Fairy Thimbles'
Design: Konad M79
Top: Konad top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...