Thursday, April 28, 2011

21 Drops Aromatherapy


These aromatherapy blends are quite intriguing =] I believe they're $28 each(8.5ml) and there are 21 different blends. Each of the blends are for specific needs. They are natural essential oils that target a certain part of the body. I'm not very good at explaing so here is a little description from www.21drops.com.

"When essential oils are inhaled through the nose, aromatic molecules are carried through the lining of the nasal cavity via tiny olfactory nerves, located in the roof of the inner nose, to the part of the brain called the limbic system. The limbic system in turn influences the endocrine system and the autonomic nervous system." - 21 Drops

Which one are you?

I would probably get myself PMS, Moody, Distracted, Powerless?, and Sleepless? =p

I wonder what these really smell like though, love the packaging =]

UPCOMING REVIEW
Missha Super Aqua Peeling Gel vs. Naruko Majoram and Lavender Brightening Peeling Gel

I noticed that my nails matched the packaging lol. Taken from my iPhone >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...