Monday, April 25, 2011

Naruko & 100% Pure skincare update


sorry for the quality of the photo >< has been cloudy and raining all day and I really wanted to get this posted up -.-

Naruko Niaouli & Tea Tree serum (30ml)
I really like this serum, it helps to even out your skin tone and balance the oil on your face. I use this in the morning after toner and before my moisturizer. This only lasted me 3/4 months =[ I didn't expect it to finish so quickly. I buy my Naruko products from www.beautyeshop.co.uk. I would definitely purchase this again, but I want to try the 100% Pure Red Wine Reservatol serum next =]

100% Pure Pomegranate Antioxidant Hydration with SPF 20 (50ml)
I have been using this moisturizer for the past year and it's almost done. You can't see it in the photo that well -.- but there's less than half an inch in the 2nd bottle in the photo. The last bottle in the photo is a new packaged version of the moisturizer I recently got on eBay. I usually always buy from the official 100% Pure website (www.100percentpure.ca), but I didn't want to pay for shipping -.- for just one item.

This is a moisturizer for all skin types. I have combination/oily skin and it does a pretty good job. I wouldn't recommend this for really dry skin though because the sides of my nose gets really dry during the winter, but this moisturizer doesn't keep that area moisturized as well. It absorbs well and it has a slight avocado smell which I love <3 it's very subtle though.

I will keep buying this product until I find another moisturizer that's natural and has at least SPF 15/20. I've been searching, but can't find any others except for the Juicy Beauty apple moisturizer with SPF 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...