Monday, April 11, 2011

Pai Skincare!

I'm always looking for new organic skincare brands. Pai is a skincare brand targeted for sensitive skin types. I believe they originate from the UK. They currently have a small skincare line for all skin types and I'm hoping to see more from them in the near future =]

I don't plan on getting anything from them yet because I still have quite a bit of stuff to finish. I am mainly interested in their Geranium & Thistle Moisturizer and their Bergamot Orange Lip balm.

www.paiskincare.com
The shipping is very affordable, but you can get free shipping if you spend over $60. If you don't like your item, you can return it within' 30 days with your money back along with the shipping costs =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...