Monday, April 04, 2011

Bright pink lips

So I've been looking for a bright pink lip colour and Shoppers is having a sale on the new Covergirl Lip Perfection lipsticks ($7.99 until April 8th!), so I decided to get 2 to try... actually I wanted 3, but I just ended up staring at all the lip colours for like an hour >> yah I am so indecisive, it's not even funny lol -.-

I got the shade in 'Enchantress' (bright pink) and 'Rapture' (peachy coral?) and instead of getting the other lipstick in 'Divine' (a purple plum), I picked up the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss instead because I can't really see myself wearing a purple hued lipstick but a gloss is more subtle.

I just put on the lipstick in 'Enchantress' and I am loving it, it's a beautiful colour and it actually flatters me haha I was very surprised, this is going to be my favourite lip colour this season for sure =] I picked up 'Rapture' because the Etude House VIP lipstick was just too dry and I can't wear it, so I needed another peachy coral/orange lip colour to replace it, I'll see how that goes... another day =]

[EDIT-April 6]
I returned the lipstick in 'Rapture' as it was extremely drying for me and did not show up as I had wanted on my lips. It's still a nice colour though, probably for someone who has less pigmented lips. I like 'Enchantress' just wish it wasn't a frost because it does get very drying on me. I love wearing 'Enchantress' and then the 'Lilac Pastelle' on top, very pretty =]

3 comments:

  1. aww!!! that was so gorgeous lipstick..hehe:) fit with you..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look a little weird with your skin tone, but I do actually like it on its own

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can pull off bright lips really well XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...