Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stella & Dot jewelry pieces

I'm sure some of you have already heard of this company. They are based in San Francisco and sells jewelry pieces designed by well known New York designers and women from around the world.

These are just some of the pieces I love <3 I used to wear a lot of bracelets but I'm more into earrings. Looking at these beautiful designs, makes me want to wear bracelets and bangles again =]

01. Pave Clover Earrings $54
02. Pearl Bouquet Bracelet $89
03. Baby Flower Bangle $44
04. Petra Braided Bracelet $108


05. Starfish Earrings $39
06. Sunset Bangle $74
07. Sloane Enamel Bangle $64
08. Paige Enamel Bangle $64

check out the website for more designs <3 www.stelladot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...